An egg a day can reduce heart disease and stroke risk – here are 5 ways to get more into your diet
By Liz Connor. Published 2020-08-01BOLD-Food
Packed with protein and vitamins B2 and B12, new research has found there’s good reason to get inventive with eggs in the kitchen.
- Crack an egg inside a bell pepper and bake in the oven
- Add a soft-boiled egg to your Chinese stir-fry
- Make a batch of scrambled egg muffins as a grab-and-go breakfast
- Try your hand at homemade scotch eggs
- Crack into a pan with sweet potato, red onion and spinach to create a quick and tasty hash