How to make salmon teriyaki
By Ella Walker . Published 2020-07-17BOLD-Food
Mix up your usual Friday night fish supper with this Japanese inspired number.
Ingredients:(Serves 2)1 packet of YO! Sweet & Sticky Teriyaki Sauce2 responsibly sourced salmon fillets2 small red onions, cut into wedges2 spring onions, sliced1 pak choi, peeledSesame seeds (optional)
- Pre heat oven to 200C/180C fan assisted or gas mark 6.
- Roughly chop the red onions, trim of spring onion roots and chop roughly and peel the leaves of the pak choi.
- Half the vegetables and add to the middle of a roasting tin on grease-proof paper. Add one salmon fillet on top of the vegetables and crinkle the sides of the paper to keep in all the juices. Repeat with the second salmon fillet.
- Place in the pre-heated oven and bake for 17 minutes.
- Take out of the oven and thickly coat the salmon in Sweet & Sticky Teriyaki sauce and cook for another three minutes.
- Remove from the oven and serve on rice or couscous, and sprinkle mixed sesame seeds on top for that extra crunch.